Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Congrats Mario you deserved it!!! great build, now I know how a 150+ sounds like!!

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Posted

Congrats. Maybe at the next show ill be able to check out your system.

Yeah no problem bro just ask me when you see me ill be glad to show you and give you a demo.

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9371 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...