Awesome bro ... Any plans for the enclosure ... I did a blow thru ...

not sure yet, its not heppening any time soon so i havent really put any thought into it, but ill take suggestions :P

thats a nice looking truck, all it needs is a bit of paint.

:drink40:

thanks, from the pics it looks good but close up its not all that great lol. from the wreck that the truck was in its warped a lil bit so the front end doesnt line up correctly, and neither does the bed, i guess the previous owner hit something while backing up....lol.

I got a friend that built a really cool center console enclosure ... Not sure if those subs will fit behind the seats ...

Sorry to hear about the truck bro ... Hope you get things straightened out ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

my seat acutally slides forward quite a bit so i might be able to squeeze a box with the subs back there. but like i said, i'll tackle that problem when i get to it lol. me and my pops still have to prep the truck for painting, then actually get it painted. gotta get an alarm system too, and some tint.

also, i like your build you got going on man. looks really good. it looks really clean and loud!

Thanks bro ... I wish I could get "White Lightning" painted ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

well, me and my dad was supposed to get started on trying to straighten out the bed but it started raining...so i went to ebay and bought a black chevy symbol for the grille.

alsoi dont think i said what my plans were for my truck lol. i plan to paint it like a gloss black (maybe flat black) and just black out everything else. i also plan on dropping it some, maybe bagging it. basiclly make it a show truck.

so maybe another update on the thing next weekend =/

so my chevy emblem for my grille came in two days ago, and i finally got around to putting it on today andi have to say i like it :P.

before

3482d5l.jpg

after

dqg109.jpg

on a side note my truck decided to start over heating and sputtering so i might be doing all this for nothing =/ (lets hope not)

alright so me and my dad think weve found out why it was over heating. we stripped the engine down and the intake manafold gasket was melted a tiny bit and was letting water into EVERYTHING. it was more then likely like that for a while from the way it looked (see da pics). we're hoping that was the only problem so i can get back up and running, and actually get to work on the body/system.

it started like this. thats a shit ton of oil and water mixed, and this shit was in everything.

xclzx1.jpg

after cleaning it out

hv2wwh.jpg

wow those last pics looked wicked nasty.

Just a litle info for any truck parts i'd go to lmctruck.com and u'll find just about any part for ur truck on the cheap. You can also get a magazine sent to ur home for free.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

wow those last pics looked wicked nasty.

Just a litle info for any truck parts i'd go to lmctruck.com and u'll find just about any part for ur truck on the cheap. You can also get a magazine sent to ur home for free.

yea it was a wonderful way to waste a nice saturday in south LA lol. and ill have to check it out, i acutually have to get a few new hoses, thanks for the info.

Archived