calling out 99vic

since i cant pm you ill do it here.

yo vic what is your problem bro?

when im making deals with some on here about particular item i have, i dont need you budging in every single time about the deal we made along ass time ago, especially when you scammed me and got me for all my shit! i have no problems calling you out again.

i was gonna close a deal i had going on with a particular member and 99vic i guess contacted him about the deal me and vic did a long ass time ago in wich he scammed me. he needs to chill out or any moderator look into this cause i dont go into his for sale threads or contact everyone thats interested in his items and tell them to watch out cause he scammed me.

just dont be mad cause i got better shit than you. have a good day hater.

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

thats the fist thing i tried and i cant pm him

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

since i cant pm you ill do it here.

yo vic what is your problem bro?

when im making deals with some on here about particular item i have, i dont need you budging in every single time about the deal we made along ass time ago, especially when you scammed me and got me for all my shit! i have no problems calling you out again.

i was gonna close a deal i had going on with a particular member and 99vic i guess contacted him about the deal me and vic did a long ass time ago in wich he scammed me. he needs to chill out or any moderator look into this cause i dont go into his for sale threads or contact everyone thats interested in his items and tell them to watch out cause he scammed me.

just dont be mad cause i got better shit than you. have a good day hater.

If he scammed you, then you need to talk to one of the mods/admins. Don't sit here and start a flame war, last time that happened, we all had to duck for cover. Talk to one of them, & I'm sure they would be glad to help.

POTATO!

For those people who don't know the first run-in. Look in knowledge's sig and go to his ref's. Whole thing is in there iirc. I'm moblie right now otherwise I'd double check.

I wasn't saying I knew what was going on. It just personally bothers me. If there's a problem between two guys, I feel it should be taken up with an admin...not start a huge flamewar that brings down countries & attracts aliens...

POTATO!

For those people who don't know the first run-in. Look in knowledge's sig and go to his ref's. Whole thing is in there iirc. I'm moblie right now otherwise I'd double check.

I wasn't saying I knew what was going on. It just personally bothers me. If there's a problem between two guys, I feel it should be taken up with an admin...not start a huge flamewar that brings down countries & attracts aliens...

x2 I agree with you Iceman..... :drink40:

I agree with you 100% Iceman!

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread