Sonic Electronix

pretty general topic, I keep seeing these Eclipse Subwoofers around that are in the 3-5500 Watt RMS ratings. are these a good sub? i mean they sound cheap but ive never seen or heard them so i was wondering if any of you have and what kind of experience you guys have had with it.

Thanks,

Dylan

2004 Audi A4 Ultrasport 3.0

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

5000w eclipse subs? :bull:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

would this be worth trading my 2 Memphis PR-12s and driving hours away for? i know the trade in the subs would be but the drive is what is getting me.....

i have a hdc3 audioque 15 in ported box built to the specs of the sub...this thing is a beast!!!hit 149dbs in a term lab..i would love to keep this sub but just got a new truck and it wont fit so have to sale or trade....asking 300obo or will trade for some really nice 12s or maybe some nice 10s just let me know what you got...

what you think....

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

149 dbs in termlab... with one HDC3 15 :No: :No: :No:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

thats what i was thinking. didnt want to drive all that way for nothing. its a good sub though but thats a bit high. thanks guys.

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

Archived