Sonic Electronix

By ear isn't really accurate imo. I would see if there is a.member on here close to you with a o-scope and see if they will help you out. You could still have some clean power on the amp availble.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

You can't hear the windshield, lol. Bass boost, easiest way to explain it is to NOT USE IT. Make sure you get your gains set correctly. Then I would double check your wiring to ensure a 1 ohm load nominal. And if its still not loud, double check your wiring. And if you're sure you did it all correctly, look to your enclosure. Maybe its not as awesome as you think.

I can hear the windshield flex LOL

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

By ear isn't really accurate imo. I would see if there is a.member on here close to you with a o-scope and see if they will help you out. You could still have some clean power on the amp availble.

9 times out of ten, he always nail ot right on the money... i found someone with a oscope here in augusta, gonna swing by there later

You can't hear the windshield, lol. Bass boost, easiest way to explain it is to NOT USE IT. Make sure you get your gains set correctly. Then I would double check your wiring to ensure a 1 ohm load nominal. And if its still not loud, double check your wiring. And if you're sure you did it all correctly, look to your enclosure. Maybe its not as awesome as you think.

I can hear the windshield flex LOL

lolz... this exactly how my windshield sound

9 times out of ten, he always nail ot right on the money... i found someone with a oscope here in augusta, gonna swing by there later

Unless every time it was set by ear, you then scoped it, you can not make that statement. How can you ensure s clean a signal, let alone verify 9 out of 10 he's on the money?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You're hearing the glass vibrating against other pieces in the car. When metal flexes you can hear the sound, but what does glass sound like...crunch crunch?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You're hearing the glass vibrating against other pieces in the car. When metal flexes you can hear the sound, but what does glass sound like...crunch crunch?

the ole veteran was right on the money just a tad off... after using the oscope.. Some of these guys been in the game a long time and have some good ears..lolz i actually could se the windshield flex bruh