Sonic Electronix

That is the most general question I have ever seen.

Anyway it sets the frequency the bass boost is centered around.

Most amps are fixed around 40 hertz.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

cool just trying to learn bruh..lol

Thats cool, just ask questions in more detail, you learn more :drink40:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

cool just trying to learn bruh..lol

Thats cool, just ask questions in more detail, you learn more :drink40:

ok i have 2 sa-12s on a audiopipe 1500 wired 1 ohm. Box i dont no specs buts a nice sub up port back box. I turned up bass boost around 1/4 and the bass freq around 1/4. Ive notice once i turned the boost freq to 1/4 my windshield and car shaking and vibrating things like crazy. I hear alot of talk about not using boost but in my case the boost really makes a alot of difference in my system. If i have it with no bas boost and gain set at 1/4 it dont pound hard at all. Beeen using boost for about a week now with no problems, amps get just a little warm.

You shouldn't need the bass boost, I have mine completely turned down, are you sure the gain is set correctly?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

You shouldn't need the bass boost, I have mine completely turned down, are you sure the gain is set correctly?

yea its exactly at 1/4, like i say it hit, with no boost.. but with boost man u can hear the windshield shake, rearview mirror. It sound good to my ears

If you set your gain correctly with an o-scope, it sounds like you won't need the bass boost. Cuz you aren't using the full potential of the amp. Set your gain right then if you need it, turn up the boost, but from the sound of it you won't.