MISSING PERSON! PLEASE HELP!!!

im sorry to hear this, I wish that things like this would not happen, but unfortunately it does..I hope only the best for you and the family, and that the punishment will be severe, and the maximum allowed. My prayers go out to all of you.

NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!

Myself, and all the other parents of young girls on here can't even begin to imagine the pain that the child's father has right now. We all feel horrible for this situation and what went on. Though none of us will ever know the whole story, or even the correct truth, no body deserves anything like this. I hope to God that this kid who killed her gets sent to prison. I hope some burly guy in his cell block finds out what his crime was, and rapes him mercilessly every night after chow. That would be a better fitting punishment IMO. There are so many things that are far worse than death.

mivtCK.png

Wow bro, im so sorry to hear all this. Reading this just heats me right the fuck up.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

That's so fucked up man, sorry to hear that.

Even though I don't know you personally, your still a brother in bass on SMD, and I feel for ya, shit like that no one deserves, hope that fucker gets reamed in prison.

this. if you need someone to talk to, we are all here to give you comfort emotionally (not physically. lol). just finding out about the crime just made me pissed off. i wish that piece of shit fucking suffers inside the cell with his new daddy.

Its so shitty this stuff happens. I feel for you man, and especially her parents. Even though it won't bring her back, the boy will probably be tried as an adult and meet up with 'Bubba' or a broomstick nightly in the pen. I wouldn't mind 5 minutes alone with that piece of shit.

fucking this. im a father and if something like this happens to my daughter, i aint got shit to loose and will go on a rampage. i hope that motherfucker gets what is coming to him. may she rest in piece in the after life of paradise. the best punishment would be torturing him until he dead.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

@Winn, she was beatin to death. The killer said he didn't mean to kill her but....

Anyway, it get worse for me. I had been friends with the murderer. He was one of those ppl that you would never think would do something like that.

Archived