Sundown Audio

quick question on wiring

well i want to run my subs a 1 ohm eventually but was trying to wire them seperatly at first at 2ohm to break them in and see how my car likes my new amp and wanted to know if it would efftect the ohm of them ran to all the outputs on the amp vs running subs together and only using 1 set out the amps outputs?

It seems like your speaking german :trippy:

What i got. you dont want to run at one ohm because you want to break in your subs.. that is not needed at all. Break in process is just a myth and that the spider is stiff as shit. just wire them to one ohm and lay back on the gain if you feel that you want to break them in first..

and also as in "amp output" do you mean channel? if so if you have a one channel amp there is a very good posibility that your outputs are internally connected...

if that dont help give us more info... Coil configs? name of subs? and amp?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Just wire them down to 1ohm and keep your gain or volume a bit lower than usual. If you were to wire them separately to 2ohm each, it would put a 4ohm load on the amplifier. May as well just wire them together to 4ohm if this is what you want.

Edited by Supercharged DCs

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

No way in hell can you get 2 ohm :pardon: .. stuck with either 1 ohm or 4 ohm. and idk about diablo. if there channels are connected internally.

I say wire to one ohm and lay back on the gain.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

No way in hell can you get 2 ohm :pardon: .. stuck with either 1 ohm or 4 ohm. and idk about diablo. if there channels are connected internally.

I say wire to one ohm and lay back on the gain.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

a 1000 watts shouldnt put a big hurting on your electrical unless you have a 60 amp alt

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE