Second Skin Audio

fi bl 15 box size

who ever outthere with a single fi bl 15 i really need your help. i would like for people to copy and paste or just put there box dimensions down on this forum if you have an aeroport box or a vented box so i can pic one of those and figure out what i would like to do to my fi bl 15 for a sub box. asap

who ever outthere with a single fi bl 15 i really need your help. i would like for people to copy and paste or just put there box dimensions down on this forum if you have an aeroport box or a vented box so i can pic one of those and figure out what i would like to do to my fi bl 15 for a sub box. asap

Every install is different and dependent on alot of variables. Try using a box calculator and using the search function. You are not going to get many responses with lazy questions like this.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Every install is different and dependent on alot of variables. Try using a box calculator and using the search function. You are not going to get many responses with lazy questions like this.

lol. im young and im starting to get serious with my car audio so im just trying to get some ideas haha

lol. im young and im starting to get serious with my car audio so im just trying to get some ideas haha

If you are starting to get serious with car audio, you should read every "pinned" thread of the Subs/Enclosure forum. There are ideas abound.

Patiently waiting until 2016...the year in which I likely get to 300 posts... In which then, and only then, will I finally be able to get me some more decaf...

Not to mention, there are many factors to consider with an enclosure. The type of music, your vehicle, what kind of power, where in your vehicle, speaker/port placement, max dimensions...

Here's what I suggest. Find the max dimensions for height, width, and length. Then go to RAM-designs.com and get a quite by plugging your information in. His prices are very frugal, and the sketch ups easy to understand with everything detailed.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Not to mention, there are many factors to consider with an enclosure. The type of music, your vehicle, what kind of power, where in your vehicle, speaker/port placement, max dimensions...

This. We need some more info from the OP...and thanks for the plug.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

• 2 months later...