well i have a customer/buddy that calls me up a week or so and says hey i just ordered a turbo kit for my truck after a few days this is what we came up with. this is a full custom kit put together in about 3days so its very cude in its development but has some definate potential. very low boost running wastegate 4lb spring with some pressure loss due to long charge pipe run, still needs a tune and 39#injectors on abround 9lbs should be in the 400-450 wheel ish.th_VID-20110605-00001.jpg

th_VID-20110605-00000.jpg

well i have a customer/buddy that calls me up a week or so and says hey i just ordered a turbo kit for my truck after a few days this is what we came up with. this is a full custom kit put together in about 3days so its very cude in its development but has some definate potential. very low boost running wastegate 4lb spring with some pressure loss due to long charge pipe run, still needs a tune and 39#injectors on abround 9lbs should be in the 400-450 wheel ish.

I've yet to watch the video (at work) but I love V8s with forced induction.

Turbo > supercharger. lawlz

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

is the intercooler held by zip ties??

05 Ford F150 Single Cab

Audio:

-Pioneer DEH-3200DVD

-Hertz Hi-energy 5x7 Front

-RE Audio 5x7 Rear

-DD 2512 in Custom 40 Hz Box

-Eclipse EA4100 High/Mid amp

-Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp

-Audison Connnection RCAs

-Random wire:Kicker,RF,Lightning Audio

its a 5.4 and he got a e-bay turbo kit so he has only about 2500 in it after getting all the additional stuff he needed, foor reference the STS kit is 7k. and yes for the moment the intercooler was held in place by zip ties (the charge pipes actually hold it in place) we ran out of time and material to fab a bracket he is driving the truck back to FL. where he works as a welder so he will finish brackets and an actual charge pipe tube instead of the hacked up k&n.keep in mind this was a completly stock motor on the 2nd and it was running on the 5th with only the shop hours to work on it so some things were "rigged" to make sure he could get back to work in time or else he gets fired. he left here a 4am with the truck this morn with no problems made it 6-7hrs into FL somewhere, he will have it tuned on the 39# injectors while hes there and finish the last brackets and such.

Edited by windowtinter