The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

after careful examination of your image and looking at the bullet against the ruler and looking through some loading data i have here, what you have is a hornady interlock bullet, most likely 225grain, for a 338 lapua magnum. one dead giveaway that its a bullet, is that you can see 2 rings in your picture at 2.5centimeter and another just past 3 centimeters in your image. those rings are from a neck crimp on the bullet, in this case, one that was way too tight. the shooter probably did this to help build up a couple extra fps of bullet speed for long range shooting.

id say this bullet has been fired and just happened to come to rest where it was run over, flipped up by the front tire of the vehicle, and then the planets lined up just right and it stuck in the back tire.

if the shooter shot it into the air, then it would slow down steadily until it reached terminal velocity on the way down, which for a bonded bullet such as this, wouldnt be enough to damage it upon impact with the ground.

This was such a awesome answer its almost disgusting nice work Hugh

:drink40:

nice answer :D thanks that you find out for me.

the bullet was stuck in the Left backtyre left side of te car

drive,s in the middle of the way

if you see the picture of al that bullets it like the most on number 39 44 49

after careful examination of your image and looking at the bullet against the ruler and looking through some loading data i have here, what you have is a hornady interlock bullet, most likely 225grain, for a 338 lapua magnum. one dead giveaway that its a bullet, is that you can see 2 rings in your picture at 2.5centimeter and another just past 3 centimeters in your image. those rings are from a neck crimp on the bullet, in this case, one that was way too tight. the shooter probably did this to help build up a couple extra fps of bullet speed for long range shooting.

id say this bullet has been fired and just happened to come to rest where it was run over, flipped up by the front tire of the vehicle, and then the planets lined up just right and it stuck in the back tire.

if the shooter shot it into the air, then it would slow down steadily until it reached terminal velocity on the way down, which for a bonded bullet such as this, wouldnt be enough to damage it upon impact with the ground.

yay, i knew it was back tire. i should werk for CSI. lol

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

yay, i knew it was back tire. i should werk for CSI. lol

haha You can go and apply there :P

Archived