Second Skin Audio

Wanting to run a blowthrough

So my plans for my truck changed and im just gonna go ahead and do a blowthrough. Its going in a 2004 dodge ram 1500 i wanna use maybe half the bed, i can get dimensions shortly as soon as i get home. Im looking to run 4 12 in subs but not sure how to achieve that as ive only messed with sealed boxes before. Im good with woodworking though so building it shouldnt be a problem im just not to sure on what design to use. I talked to Ram_Design about getting a box designed and will probably use hime but should i be looking at ported, vented, 4th order or what?

hope someone pipes in soon....only ran ported myself, but seriously considering a 4th order for the next blowthrough build. also with 4 12's.....what 12's are you running?

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Where are you getting these designs made? I would love to run 3 15'2 but didnt know if it would fit? I actually read your build thread last night but didnt realize it was yours until just now. You have definitely had your fair share of different boxesback there, do you have a favorite so far?

Would you be willing to sell that design on the 4th order with the 3 15's? I wanna run something similiar to that, i was looking at the 4 12's but if i could get a design with three 15's i would wanna do that instead. How much of your bed will be used on this setup? Let me know on the design if your willing to i completely understand if you wanna keep it to yourself.