Wow....... i'm at a loss of words.....

But i do have to comment, because of my beliefs, please stop drinking beer flavored water...

maybe miller will actually taste like a real beer with a merger...

I am a budweiser man, and i think that miller is really weak....

just my opinion though, I know alot of people drink miller here, no direct insult to yall :):)

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

i hope they dont merge...i like my choice of miller then my choice of coors
the merger already is a done deal, and dont think they are changing the name of individual beers. may be changing the name of the whole corporation! im hella thirsty now... :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

lets see who remembers the old miller lite comercials... :) "TASTE GREAT".... :D
C'mon guys your not that young//// or should i say im not that old am i? please finish this statement... "TASTE GREAT".....

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Humn..Miller and Coors combined. Being the recovering Alcoholic I am, Coors Light then Miller..I hope they don't change the Coors Light formulation. Just couldn't take that. I am, or was a picky beer drinker. Still my all time favorite would have to be Jim Dundee's Honey Brown. Well maybe there will be some new beer formulated now under the new names and it will be Great. I could go for some cold beer tonight. Oh yeah BURRITO!!! LESS FILLING!!

C'mon guys your not that young//// or should i say im not that old am i? please finish this statement... "TASTE GREAT".....

LESS FILLING! :lol:

Well my brother in law drinks miller and I drink Coors so Now we can share .....Awwwwwww........

how Gay! :D They should just leave the beer alone!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Well Miller Lite's only been around since what '75 or so? So you're not that...*does math*...DAAAAMN DUDE

*hides*

:lol: :lol: :D:P:p:P

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

Well Miller Lite's only been around since what '75 or so? So you're not that...*does math*...DAAAAMN DUDE

*hides*

:lol: :lol: :D:P:p:P

yes, yes we are.......

P.S. BANNED :D

Jeff- you got my back!

Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg