well i wont comment on if its a tline or not, as there are variations, as said its definitely not a 1/4 wave, ive seen PWK (i know most people dont like him around here) call a box a transmission line with a similar style port, however the first wall of his port extended all the way across almost to the end of the other wall

on this box it looks like the sub may be firing directly into part of that wall and then the port wall behind it, not sure if thats how it is working but if it is, then i wouldnt think thats not as good

id be wondering how the tuning is affected by having a fully fiberglassed baffle and how he calculated that

regardless as stated, wonderful looking work, if it performs how you want, who cares right? LOL

great job

IIRC that, is not a T-line just a ported box with a long L port that needs to bend twice.

a transmisssion line is a 1/4 wave tapered vent enclosure...it can be folded as many times as needed to fit in a given area. The best T-line enclosures have a spiral vent.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

great lookin box bro. You make the wrapping look easy. What specific material did you use for the wrapping? Everything I find is too thick or not stretchy enough. I like how the headlights came out.

Thanks man....Forgot what specific name the fabric was but it was just a cheap piece of fleece from the fabric store.

Archived