Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest grim83
Posted

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

im waitin for the thread in 6 months

"Fuck Progene it gave me bitch tits"

Posted

why not just take EC stack Smoke?

Doing leg exercises like squats and dead lifts naturally release testosterone in your body. Calibers are shitty accurate. The best way is bod pod, but it's pricey.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Hahaha thread is full of win :yahoo:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

Ha ha ha... Funny there are No harmful side effects to progene... I did research b4 i began to take it.... BTW F**K you N8 LOL... Grim STFU ya dick :P

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Guest grim83
Posted

Ha ha ha... Funny there are No harmful side effects to progene... I did research b4 i began to take it.... BTW F**K you N8 LOL... Grim STFU ya dick :P

JOU loves me like a long lost way cooler younger brother :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...