*** June 25, 2011 1x Event Turlock, Ca ***

SonicFXDale

Started testing today. Not at full volume yet just testing for frequency etc.... I will say this....55 is not far off;) Tomorrow I'll hit it full and start on things like...seats forward, visor down, back panel doors up etc....

TeamSSC.... Is there reasoning behind how you matted the doors? When I looked at them all the holes were cut out. Kinda defeats the purpose of sealing off the doors ;) Thats a .4+ gain just waiting to be taken lmao! Woooooot!

Since u ask, here's the scoop.

That car was put together by 4 people.

I know who did the doors and they like me at the time were learning.

It was my first car before Team SSC.

I can't speak for the reason why.

I recall those doors were very heavy!

I used that car in 2006 and it was all a learning experience!

Everything u have done looks great!

Keep up the great work!

Started testing today. Not at full volume yet just testing for frequency etc.... I will say this....55 is not far off;) Tomorrow I'll hit it full and start on things like...seats forward, visor down, back panel doors up etc....

I can't wait to see some high numbers coming out from that rex Rob.......

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Bump for 2 days left. Whos all going? im there!

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

yep, it sucks i keep missing dale's shows. hope i make a couple by the end of the year.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Sactownstang you guys gave me a fantastic start! The doors do seem heavy but upon inspection I found 1 layer on the actual door skin and 1 layer behind the panel. It really appears that this car is legal for the street classes other than the back hatch area.

Ron I think you will have a big smile on your face this Saturday. I'm gonna give you a true run for your money :drinks: I may not beat your score but I will definately make you go for Gold :yahoo:

I truly look forward to seeing you guys this weekend and maybe pick up some tips as well! :clapping: Afterall I've only got 4 burps on the car I know I can learn a thing or two from ya :good:

Since u ask, here's the scoop.

I used that car in 2006 and it was all a learning experience!

Everything u have done looks great!

Keep up the great work!

5yrs later the car runs like a champ, ac is cold as hell and its still in the lanes! Aint that some sheyot :lol:

Archived