huh?do-what? Posted June 9, 2011 Report Posted June 9, 2011 dang ol Hank, man God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
iceman1575 Posted June 14, 2011 Author Report Posted June 14, 2011 Okay, I had to do it, I had too much time on my hands... All in fun though, no harm to the big guy. Great man, just some analogy needed... POTATO!
iceman1575 Posted June 14, 2011 Author Report Posted June 14, 2011 Win! I need a job...or a hobby. POTATO!
Elrey7698 Posted June 14, 2011 Report Posted June 14, 2011 Okay, I had to do it, I had too much time on my hands... All in fun though, no harm to the big guy. Great man, just some analogy needed... Lmfao! Good shit dude...all in Good humor...
iceman1575 Posted June 14, 2011 Author Report Posted June 14, 2011 Okay, I had to do it, I had too much time on my hands... All in fun though, no harm to the big guy. Great man, just some analogy needed... Lmfao! Good shit dude...all in Good humor... Definitely! Only picture I could find of him in a pose on his Facebook... POTATO!
Torres Posted June 14, 2011 Report Posted June 14, 2011 now what you SHOULD have done to make a better analogy is put steves face on hanks body with that caption
iceman1575 Posted June 15, 2011 Author Report Posted June 15, 2011 now what you SHOULD have done to make a better analogy is put steves face on hanks body with that caption Feel free to. Lol. I still think its funny.. POTATO!
iceman1575 Posted June 15, 2011 Author Report Posted June 15, 2011 lol wonder if steve has seen this thread.... Me too. I is afraid of teh bant tho. POTATO!
iceman1575 Posted June 17, 2011 Author Report Posted June 17, 2011 Bump because I think this topic is better than 95% of the ones that have been created lately... POTATO!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.