CaptainzPlanetz Posted June 17, 2011 Report Posted June 17, 2011 Okay, I had to do it, I had too much time on my hands... All in fun though, no harm to the big guy. Great man, just some analogy needed... Pimpin!!! ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
iceman1575 Posted June 17, 2011 Author Report Posted June 17, 2011 Okay, I had to do it, I had too much time on my hands... All in fun though, no harm to the big guy. Great man, just some analogy needed... Pimpin!!! You get that bored too? lol POTATO!
PandorasCustoms Posted June 17, 2011 Report Posted June 17, 2011 This was the worst topic to read backwards, but I find it quite funny... Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs 1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5
iceman1575 Posted June 18, 2011 Author Report Posted June 18, 2011 This was the worst topic to read backwards, but I find it quite funny... Then read it forwards POTATO!
B Slaps Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 has steve seen this? pretty funny I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
iceman1575 Posted June 18, 2011 Author Report Posted June 18, 2011 has steve seen this? pretty funny Dunno...probably because I need to post it in a new topic... POTATO!
dkindle613 Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 I hope everybody sees the joke in this and nobody takes it too seriously... WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
iceman1575 Posted June 18, 2011 Author Report Posted June 18, 2011 I hope everybody sees the joke in this and nobody takes it too seriously... Same here. It's all in good fun. I'm surprised noone's done this before... POTATO!
PandorasCustoms Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 This was the worst topic to read backwards, but I find it quite funny... Then read it forwards Yeah, I have a bad habit of it...I am that guy who reads the last chapter of the book because I am to impatient. Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs 1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5
ISO Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 Okay, I had to do it, I had too much time on my hands... All in fun though, no harm to the big guy. Great man, just some analogy needed... Okay, I had to do it, I had too much time on my hands... All in fun though, no harm to the big guy. Great man, just some analogy needed... Pimpin!!! HA HA HA this thread got me rolling this morning! BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ROFL Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.