Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was answering some one, don't get butt hurt.

edit: and no where does it say you can only post if you want to kiss the op's ass

No, but being a complete ignorant ass because you want posts is said, it's called common courtesy: If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Kthanks

POTATO!

Posted

says the guy mocking some one else, I think you need to look up the definition of hypocrite.

oh and If I wanted post I would have them, I have been on forums with 25k+ post.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

says the guy mocking some one else, I think you need to look up the definition of hypocrite.

Nah, what I'm saying is nice, because it benefits you. Now quit being an ass, thank you.

PROPANE.

POTATO!

Posted

You don't honestly think I was talking about your post towards me do you? Forget the dictionary comment you can't read.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

You don't honestly think I was talking about your post towards me do you? Forget the dictionary comment you can't read.

It doesn't matter who you were talking about, you're being a little douchebag just because you don't like someone. Like I said, if you have nothing nice to say, shut the fuck up. Kthankyou.

POTATO!

Posted

Lame thread.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

You don't honestly think I was talking about your post towards me do you? Forget the dictionary comment you can't read.

It doesn't matter who you were talking about, you're being a little douchebag just because you don't like someone. Like I said, if you have nothing nice to say, shut the fuck up. Kthankyou.

Is it time to change your tampon yet? I don't think I will respond any more, your reading comprehension is at such a god like level I can't compete.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

Take the drama bullshit to pm you 2. We don't want to see it nor do we need to.

First and final warning.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Posted

Take the drama bullshit to pm you 2. We don't want to see it nor do we need to.

First and final warning.

I ISH NOT SCARED OF YOU. HIYAH :peepwall:

I'll fight you...with PROPANE!

POTATO!

Posted

dear god, you seem like an 8 year old.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4641 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...