Dual DC Lvl 4 12's Honda Pilot Build (New Subs)

Pretty good box work but is that your remote wire zip-tied to your power wire all the way through the whole car?...

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Pretty good box work but is that your remote wire zip-tied to your power wire all the way through the whole car?...

yes, is there a problem with that?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Looks good! how does it sound?

thanks man! let's just say no one will believe there's only two 12's in it, let alone behind the third row, and kicker 12's lol. I think it has a 140db somewhere in it :)

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

thats a pretty nice build man, how are they take the power?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

they are still in the break in process so we haven't turned the amp up to full 1500 rms, but we turned it up a little bit more than should for break in just to see how loud it would get and they took it pretty well for break in, didn't get stinky at all at about 1200 rms, lets see how well it takes 1500 rms in about 2 weeks after they have loosened up a bit :)

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

hows that ap3000 working out kinda on the fence about getting one

it's working out great but it's only at 2 ohms and it's not pushing anything big so I really don't know what to say about it.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

it's working out great but it's only at 2 ohms and it's not pushing anything big so I really don't know what to say about it.

Er...IIRC, that 1500 is 4 ohms, not 2 ohm load. AP3000 is the only amp in the line that's only 2 ohm stable, and it will put out close to that power on good electrical...

My main concerns are the space between the middle wall & the port opening, & the space between the port exit & the side of the car...but who knows...Looks good, any plans to spray or carpet the whole thing? I saw the carpet on top..

POTATO!

Er...IIRC, that 1500 is 4 ohms, not 2 ohm load. AP3000 is the only amp in the line that's only 2 ohm stable, and it will put out close to that power on good electrical...

My main concerns are the space between the middle wall & the port opening, & the space between the port exit & the side of the car...but who knows...Looks good, any plans to spray or carpet the whole thing? I saw the carpet on top..

well since the ap3000 is really two 1500's in one each 1500 is 1 ohm stable therefore a 2 ohm stable amp, we have each sub connected to one channel, each channel is at 2 ohms, so yea I guess it's at 4 ohms. the port is setup pretty good I think the box is tuned around 38-42hz it gets surprisingly low, we were worried of it not sounding too good because of the subs being too close to the hatch and the ports also being very close to the sides of the car but it actually worked out for the best. it got surprisingly loud. what do you mean carpet the whole thing? the whole box is carpeted, this install is finished the owner took the suv home already.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived