Jump to content

My Awesome Job! What's Yours?


Recommended Posts

Posted

full time college student - project managment/CAD

right now i work for a glazing company working withglass and also build commercial allum. vents (windows) for a national supplier (tubelite for this in the biz.)

also i ref hockey.

Sorry, unless your a Real RF Dealer, you cant be posting that here.

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

Posted

well, in the past year, since last I posted, I work at Sears Parts and Repair center 1 year now, basically like Autozone, but selling parts for anything from lawnmowers to dishwasher parts. But hopfully about 5-6 weeks from now, Iam going to be a technician doubling my pay rate. Starting off with Laundry repair, working in home service

Driving my own Sears van, yeaaaahhhh

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

i am a us army surgical nurse. hoooah!

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

Posted

im in college so i basically miss class, get messed up, and wake up saying i cant believe this girl is in my bed what was i thinking. yea im on a one way road to nothing good.

and emperror, i worked at sonic for 2 years, i hated it, although that job was very laid back

Baylor University

Accounting

Posted

im not on paper but i get my product from a authorized rep firm and everything i sell comes with fill warranty and is all legit in the eyes of RF.. but ok

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...