SoloKicker Posted October 26, 2006 Report Posted October 26, 2006 I work at McDonalds. (im only 17, give me a break!) Send me some monopoly things :^
meatwhistle Posted October 26, 2006 Report Posted October 26, 2006 i'm a sales rep for a heavy-duty brake manufacture Chris Hansen refers to me as the one that got awayhttp://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/
goopster Posted October 26, 2006 Report Posted October 26, 2006 being young isnt that bad, i am 16 and work at a stereo shop called audio designs
bibby>Chode Posted October 26, 2006 Report Posted October 26, 2006 I'm a Sales Associate at RadioShack.
AP Zoutes Posted October 26, 2006 Report Posted October 26, 2006 every Radio Shack looks the same > and every employee looks like they would rather be somewhere else
bibby>Chode Posted October 26, 2006 Report Posted October 26, 2006 I actually like being there. I go there on my offdays for hours at a time. i pretty much suck at life.
AI James Posted October 26, 2006 Report Posted October 26, 2006 every Radio Shack looks the same > and every employee looks like they would rather be somewhere else Sad but so true, he looks so underwhelmed
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.