Sonic Electronix

Thanks for all the responses everyone, did some homework, got it to a shop and yes, first question I asked was "do you have an oscilloscope?". They had it and yes... I was doing it ALL WRONG!!! They helped me and my truck sounds waaaaayyyy better, my sound seriously improved by a ton and the sub sounds super clean.

Honestly I haven't heard live any DC or Fi sub, but to me, this JL 10" W7 is the best sub that I have heard, it's a million times better than your 12" subs from the other "mainstream" retailers.

Okay let me name 3 subs that would probably out perform a whole lot more than your JL 10 sound quality and "loudness"

First off a Alpine Type X 12 in an amazing box on T1000bdcp... That would run over your sub

Also Throw a Rockford Fosgate T2 12 on a T1500bdcp in an amazing box. That would louder and probably and sound just as nice

And last Orion HCCA 12 throw it on a T2500bdcp... This would totally rape your sub and it would probably start crying...

JL is hype and if you have JL you get high fives from all your buddies calling you a god... Please dont be a JL nuthugger. Im not complaining that you bought it. Your just one of the guys that is either JL or nothing. and JL is almighty god. :peepwall:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I still love JL to this day but I have found way better things for my money. Once I get old and just want to throw some things into my car, assuming I am rich, I will probably get back into JL audio. I'm sure by that time I won't be listening to rap, so I won't need what I have now.

1991 Accord

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Sub

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Backup Sub

Crescendo BC2000D<--Amp

Big 3

1/0 Knu<--Wiring

Eonon 3.5" DVD<--Headunit

Infinity Kappa Perfect<--Mids & Highs

2nd Stock 80Amp alt.

1991 Mustang 5.0

Too many mods

(Sold)