SOLD!!fs HTC Inspire 4g AT&T

trades im very interested. hit me up asap

pm with offers.

So this is a COU???? that's messed up.. or you did well in your district??? :peepwall:

huh? lol

Any trades?

ill talk to civic first, then with you. pm me with offers

hey im first dwright wait your turn :lol:

LoL

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

bump

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

don't want it but I have this phone, I love it. Except for the speaker, shit sucks donkey balls.

Since you work at AT&T from what I remember is that even though this phone is listed as 4G its not 4G LTE. I was told it was going to be soon but that was right after this came out a few months ago.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

don't want it but I have this phone, I love it. Except for the speaker, shit sucks donkey balls.

Since you work at AT&T from what I remember is that even though this phone is listed as 4G its not 4G LTE. I was told it was going to be soon but that was right after this came out a few months ago.

i havent heard of that. but to be honest, you might not see 4g network for another year or 2. when the evo came out, ask any evo owners how many times they saw the 4g network on their screen? and i work for radio shack. and still get a killer deal for a at&t contract...35 bucks a month with everything included. they made the inspire like in mid-late 2010, but wasnt released until febraury-march of this year. so the 4g for at&t is new for them. same with the atrix, and the new infuse. which neither of them catches my attention imo, my inspire is what my baby. lol

edit:if their anything new or new changes on at&t, my rep would come by and give us(store) a full detail on whats coming up/changes. my rep is a G. lol

Edited by carlosg_313

bump PRICE dropped to 280 shipped.

BUMP still a price drop 280 shipped and insured with a free invisible shield

my offer still stands for a trade. you might be able to sell sudio stuff easier then a phone lol dont know. i would love this phone since my captivate is rooted and a i9000 ginger rom. would do the same with this one thats why i want it.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

my offer still stands for a trade. you might be able to sell sudio stuff easier then a phone lol dont know. i would love this phone since my captivate is rooted and a i9000 ginger rom. would do the same with this one thats why i want it.

i appreciate the offer. i understand about how slow a phone can be sole, which is very true. if all else fails, ill pm ya :drink40: