Sonic Electronix

watch out for companies that rip you off

you actually expected to get real ipad for $150?

similar thing happened to me when i bought nike air yeezy's. Chinese dude told me that they glow in the dark and everything, but when i got them quality was shitty and they didn't glow. So i live chat with him and told him i will file paypal dispute, he got scared and refunded me 75% of my money back. Then i ordered them from another chinese guy, and he sended me a very good pair of yeezy's that actually glow. You gotta be carful who you buy from.

Damn it.... I bought 3 of them. One for me and 2 for Birthday presents :trippy: I will e-mail them in morning to see if I can stop the order.

Maybe I could trade what I paid already for a Mail order Bride...?

Edited by SGTSKIP

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Well im curious if you contacted the chinasprint and told them they sent you a droid instead of an ipad? Ive bought some bootleg shit on ebay before and if i got the wrong item i would hit em up and they would ship the right stuff.

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

Whatever site says anything about china in the domain...yeah no. Along with that, the old rule of thumb, if it seems to good to be true it probably is.

Next, if ANY website seems like its bullshit, just google:

'website name here' review

In this example, I type in 'chinasprint.com review'

First site that pulls up:

Just Checking if somone knows about ChinaSprint.com scam or not also known as china sprint wholesale limited.
100% scam.

The VeriSign Secured and McAfee Secure icons are fake, should be links.

From the who-is

Quote:

Updated Date: 08-sep-2010

Creation Date: 08-sep-2010

Expiration Date: 08-sep-2011

Been in "business" barely 4 months. Even the scammers behind this site know their scam won't last long so they only paid for a one year registration.

Also from the who-is

Quote:

Registrant:

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

And whomever is behind this scam doesn't want anyone to know who they are, where they are or how to really contact them.

That is a fake website pretending to sell cheap merchandise.

Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacture's website is a fake site shipping gosh awful crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship fakes.

The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacture's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.

The payment options say it all, Western Union, paypal and google checkout. The credit card icons are just there for show, that site does not accept credit cards, only anonymous cash payments.

Western Union and moneygram do not verify anything on the form the sender fills out, not the name, not the street address, not the country, not even the gender of the receiver, it all means absolutely nothing. The clerk will not bother to check ID and will simply hand off your cash to whomever walks in the door with the MTCN# and question/answer. Neither company will tell the sender who picked up the cash, at what store location or even in what country your money walked out the door. Neither company has any kind of refund policy, money sent is money gone forever.

Paypal and google checkout are NOT any more secure or safe. Paypal and Google checkout can only get your money back if there is money left in the scammer's paypal-linked bank account. Scammers know this and will immediately withdrawal your money and disappear. No money in the scammer's paypal-linked bank account means absolutely no possibility of refund for you.

In all seriousness, when something goes wrong, what will you do? Send an email that is ignored and blocked? Send chat requests until you are ip banned? Call internationally and speak fluent Chinese?

Those are from the first site that pops up from my google:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=135529

People are out to make money and will fuck whoever they can to get it. China has fakes for everything from calculators to full sized cars. Dont expect to pay absolutely bare minimum pricing for a legit piece. Simply put, it will not happen.

Edited by tonedeaf