i say the only way to keep this site cool like it is would be for the MODS to step up a little more and just automatically hand out suspensions for violating our sites rules like Steve said. no more of this "getting a warning" shit, just flippin boot 'em and see if they learn that way if not no big deal for us, they are pretty much just wasting all of our time who come here for something positive.

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

hey steve i know you dont know me or anything but i like this forum better than ca.com or roe forum they are juzz filled with azzholez that think they are the shit well thankz for making this site man.

daily driving set up:

6 12 inch phoenix gold subwoofer

1 kicker kx2500.1 at 1 ohm ( the other one is waiting for the charging upgrades to get done)

2 optimas

pioneer 980bt

phoenix gold 8.0:4

diamond audio d9 mids with m3 tweeters and crossovers

polk audio coaxials in the back.

200 ft of knukonceptz wire

spl set up: if i decide to make it happen

2 re audio 12 inch sx with mt coils (for sale)

1 or 2 kx2500.1

mainsig.gif

i say the only way to keep this site cool like it is would be for the MODS to step up a little more and just automatically hand out suspensions for violating our sites rules like Steve said. no more of this "getting a warning" shit, just flippin boot 'em and see if they learn that way if not no big deal for us, they are pretty much just wasting all of our time who come here for something positive.

Though I agree with your comment, we as Mods, still have to be considerate of everyone. As soon as we just start suspending people and booting them we become "unfair" which is why every situation has to be looked at differently. Now that SMD is getting bigger, Rules are being put in place in which will help us all stay civilized.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

people do mistakes so a warnign is nice... if you ban them will make mroe hate for the forum...

parkave somethign from caraudio. kept insulting me so i had to do something and defend my self and because hes the teachers pet of the mods i got back in and im banned WTF??? he went to cry over at realm of excursion forum and made me get banned of doing nothing i dont even post there...

and a tip for the mods: because your the mod just because ur not right doesnt mean you will ban the person that points out that u were wrong. there are rules on the forum and should be respected, and a mod taking advantages of their powers is not acceptable..

thats the most common problem with mods they take advantage of their powers if they dont like someone they ban them with no reason at all..

im not saying this forum have those kinds of mods but so far i think this is the 2nd forum that have good-well wise mods..

and i think im a stay here for a long time :)

daily driving set up:

1 kicker kx2500.1 at 1 ohm ( the other one is waiting for the charging upgrades to get done)

2 optimas

pioneer 980bt

1 or 2 kx2500.1

mainsig.gif

sorry bro if my mods feel there is a problem i have given them the power to do something about it......i cant babysit my site 24/7 so i need more eyes. Mostly everyone who has ever gottn banned on ANY forum doesnt think they should have and they ALL say the mods were abusing their powers LOL. If anyone here has a problem with a mod and thinks they overstep boundries, let me know and ill look into it but more then likely ill have to side with my fellas.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I couldn't agree with you more. Im sick of people putting some thing out there then some bozo has to give there negative opinon on it or how they would do it different. Im still gonna hate on Donks n Lambo doors tho :D

i think im loving this forum :)

daily driving set up:

2 optimas

pioneer 980bt

1 or 2 kx2500.1

mainsig.gif