He is actually running 6 15" in a wall.... And it got alittle louder with the box change....

I dont know know what that truck is tuned to, but It should be alot louder then it is. I've got up against him a couple times.

Here is a pic of his current wall.

071.jpg

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

He has (6) 15" dreadnauts on a wall now and he upgraded his mids and highs. I'm hearing it sounds better this time around. His camp "felt" that they "destroyed" me and that's their opinion. When the Beast comes out again, I'll give a another shot.

with what your talking about running DHM, that guy has no chance

at this point anything is possible because to tell you the truth, Im tired of spending money on something that there is no return. I have so much equipment laying around that I wondering why I keep buying more, it might just be a bad install (box). I don't know, as I keep taping i will make decisions as I go and tape it but I know that I'll take a win home regardless. The camcorder in the video didn't tell what it really sounded like but the decision by the crowd told you and that's that it's in his backyard, I was there with my wife and kid only. In the second video it shows the decision but the kicker rep was intimidated by the big crew he had that he called a draw but it's ok, I have no problem battling again.

Maybe its just his camera or something but to me it doesn't look like he has enough power going to them Juggs..I know he has MMATS amps, but still doesn't look like they are really moving like they should. I still say Beast took him, and will take him again..Beast out classed and just plain out bumped NY Native..Hands Down.