That wasn't a TL meter, but still sounded/looked loud as hell. Seems a bit too cocky though IMO

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

i lost to a guy in a "crowd participation" contest like that before......he had his crew, i was SS (solo Steve). I was MUCH louder then him (in my civic) but he had a posse. I knew this fucker would show up at the next IASCA event that was coming up and we could settle it on the mic. He did, he lost by 8db.....so ya the crowd participation shows are not fair unless niether person knows anyone. Sucks to lose like that......

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I've seen many grudge matches (that's what we call em down here) where people just root for the people they know, even if the other guy CLEARLY sounds better. I don't care if I know the guy or not, I'm always rooting for the one that sounds better to my ear. Point blank period.

I've seen many grudge matches (that's what we call em down here) where people just root for the people they know, even if the other guy CLEARLY sounds better. I don't care if I know the guy or not, I'm always rooting for the one that sounds better to my ear. Point blank period.

I agree with you 100% percent, if I would of lost, I would of acknowledged it regardless of crowd say. I believe in the honor system and when a guy called "Beast1000" beat me in Aug 2006. I got out the truck and personally shook his hand and gave him his dues without the judges decision. I eventually avenged that loss without the same respect but hey....That day of the NY Native vs. Beast From Da East battle, I was rolling solo with my wife and son, he had a crew of at least 15 and I was in his backyard of Long Island (Suffolk), Im from Brooklyn which is 60 miles from the scene. Chris said I looked cocky but the camera wasn't always running full time to capture the whole thing. His crew, not him (NY Native) kept jawin at me, what am I suppose to do? take like a pussy, no, I react back and the camera was on me and not to mention all the shit they were talking on the side that got back to my ear. Cats know me, I joke around alot and always give everyone respect that's in the game but I will react to pressure. The camera mic doesn't say the way it really sounds, the judge asked his crew to be quiet but still I recieved 99% percent of the cheer in his backyard. Til this day they are running there mouth about my truck being "junk, sponsored, that I dropped so much money" and so on.. I never bad mouth him in anyway and that's not my style. The judge gave it a draw, iguess he didn't want drama and I can't blame him but he got beat and I'll play with again when I decide to let him. No more ranting!

When I first saw the video I kinda thought you were a dick, but after hearing your side and talking on the forum with you I changed my mind. The way I see it is you must be the top of the stereo game in NY since NYNative felt the need to roll 15 deep when he was in his home town battling you when you were only with your wife and son. I would have probably handled it the same way man...you got respect from me, bro.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Furthermore, I didn't hold any pre-conceived notions because I know that it is difficult to (objectively) say who is louder or sounds better from a video. Until I can be there in person there is no way I can be sure. That's just the way I see it. The video has no justice. I must see for myself.

When I first saw the video I kinda thought you were a dick, but after hearing your side and talking on the forum with you I changed my mind. The way I see it is you must be the top of the stereo game in NY since NYNative felt the need to roll 15 deep when he was in his home town battling you when you were only with your wife and son. I would have probably handled it the same way man...you got respect from me, bro.

Thanks man, I have seen recently Native on myspace saying" Beast is hiding" and " Beast got nothing" but you know what, it's all good, more power to him because he keeps talking about me (good or bad) all it does is make people want to know more about Beast and Deephitters. I don't bad mouth him because it's not called for, it's not me. They version will be out in three weeks and I guess if they want settle the loss then I'm here.

haha he will loose

wait put in on the termlab.....it speaks the truth...

that's the thing, we don't do that. I know the meter is the truth but the streetbeat game is more exciting. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I guess in this format there will always be disagreements.