156 or 157 is a good score i guess!

on the termlab sensor it is.....no one knows what that score REALLY is if it is on that old ass mic. Also where was the mic placed?

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

on the termlab sensor it is.....no one knows what that score REALLY is if it is on that old ass mic. Also where was the mic placed?

Exactly, the score could possibly be up to 10 db's louder than a term lab. I know 156-157 is an awesome score on the TL. I hated to hear the guy say, "remember it's still a 4 seater truck" 4 seater truck or not, it's got a damn wall in it.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I don't know much about meters but the video shows that box with the db reading and I think that's not a termlab

It definately isn't a term-lab. A term lab is operated through a laptop, and has no adjustments, so it is equal across the board. The old audio control mic NYNative was using has a sensitivity knob that can be adjusted to slightly "massage" someone's score. I have seen a simple turn of the knob add 8+db's before. Very unreliable.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

It definately isn't a term-lab. A term lab is operated through a laptop, and has no adjustments, so it is equal across the board. The old audio control mic NYNative was using has a sensitivity knob that can be adjusted to slightly "massage" someone's score. I have seen a simple turn of the knob add 8+db's before. Very unreliable.

He's only cheating himself if he did it

He's only cheating himself if he did it

Exactly, but people like seeing those high numbers. I would rather have people think I can do less than I actually can, then suprise them, not the other way around, and disappoint them.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

well there is NO tl in either of those vids..........thats an AC 190 i believe.........so that 156 .................is a 151-152 ish.......

I dont know for sure...........but i do know,if its not on the TL.....................ITS NOT REAL.........IT DIDNT HAPPEN

and i seen those vids of that thing up against the Beast..

bunch of wannabethugass PUKES from what I could see.......Props to Deephitterz for standing his ground,where he was clearly outnumbered......

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

well there is NO tl in either of those vids..........thats an AC 190 i believe.........so that 156 .................is a 151-152 ish.......

I dont know for sure...........but i do know,if its not on the TL.....................ITS NOT REAL.........IT DIDNT HAPPEN

and i seen those vids of that thing up against the Beast..

bunch of wannabethugass PUKES from what I could see.......Props to Deephitterz for standing his ground,where he was clearly outnumbered......

Thanks but thinking about now, I was stupid because I had my wife and kid there. My temper got the better of me and I should of ignored it because in reality it could of been real ugly for me. Next time, it won't like that because I'll have my crew as well to offset that garbage I was given