Leaving the Country Mega Sale!!!

where in aus you comeing? bring me the dc lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

oh and are those tweets any good? bring them to..maybe 50 tweeters per door be epic

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

whats the rated power & ohm load on the tweets???

Tweets are 6ohm. They don't like much more than 30W rms, even crossed high. They do like to be crossed on the higher end and 20-25 watts a piece is about perfect, wire up several and they'll get very loud. And there's plenty here to play with. Price is for all.

what could you do for bolth the battery and the deadner cuz

PM replied

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

where in aus you comeing? bring me the dc lol

oh and are those tweets any good? bring them to..maybe 50 tweeters per door be epic

Newcastle. Despite me having to check three monster bags, I don't think I'll have much space to fit the tweets and DC. If I had my way, I'd bring most of it with me so that I didn't have to sell it. Tweets I have described in the post above ^^^, they're fun to play with and I recommend if your trying to learn custom crossovers, such as that when building home theater cabinets.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

LOL it aint bad there im in syd (about hour or 2 away think thats how long takes get my mates, one day we gona have get few beers :drink40:

ever been here before? and i no i wish you could that 12 and tweets would be awsome as a home system with few small batts. what you doing with the smd please bring it and use it i wanna hear it so bad!! lol

burp setup for fun 152's

Ok i am going to reopen this thread. The OP and I had a misunderstanding and we worked it out so please dont let anyhting that happened sour your opinion of him this was purely my fault

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived