so.... who are you liking for president so far?

do not bring the troops back, if we are to with draw we first need to take the country over with one of our guys in power. All the bleeding heart people are the ones fucking us.

edit: and if you think the president runs things I feel sorry for you

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

being as i dont vote, nor really follow politics, all i really care about is stablizing the economy to the point of....unemployment rate down, killing the assholes who keep jacking up the gas prices in order to make money for there greedy ass pockets, we have plently here, why should we be importing petrolium? paying over 100$ a barrel making gas prices 3.50+$ its rediculous, and finnally pulling out of the middle east, not totally but more so they were into it now, yes weve pulled out a pretty decent amount since 2002 but id like to see less there personally

for all i know im talking out my ass on the little details so dont bash me, im just going my things ive heard faintly

in short...

Decrease unemployment

Drop gas prices

Start pulling out of the middle east more..

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

do not bring the troops back, if we are to with draw we first need to take the country over with one of our guys in power. All the bleeding heart people are the ones fucking us.

edit: and if you think the president runs things I feel sorry for you

Thats what I mean the President is SUPPOSED to run things. George Washington didn't bow down to the political parties and neither did Lincoln or any of our good presidents. Why do we need to "leave one of our guys in power?" What does it matter to us if Afghanistan or Iraq or any of the 150+ countries we protect tear themselves apart. They are Sovern nations. It's about time they stood on their own. Its like having a 25 year old still staying at home with their parents. You've got to kick them out on their own some time.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

being as i dont vote, nor really follow politics, all i really care about is stablizing the economy to the point of....unemployment rate down, killing the assholes who keep jacking up the gas prices in order to make money for there greedy ass pockets, we have plently here, why should we be importing petrolium? paying over 100$ a barrel making gas prices 3.50+$ its rediculous, and finnally pulling out of the middle east, not totally but more so they were into it now, yes weve pulled out a pretty decent amount since 2002 but id like to see less there personally

for all i know im talking out my ass on the little details so dont bash me, im just going my things ive heard faintly

in short...

Decrease unemployment

Drop gas prices

Start pulling out of the middle east more..

we all know this. The question is HOW do we do it? By cutting spending. How do we do that? How about we cut the #1 thing we spend on. No bringing our troops home won't weaken us as a country. We can strike ANYWHERE in the world with in 36hrs. Do you realize when the majority of our B2 bombers deployed from on the first attacks in Afghanistan & Iraq? Whiteman AFB in Missouri. They flew from Whiteman over to Afghanistan (refueling in the air) did their bombing runs and flew back. 73.5 hours round trip Longest bombing sortie in history

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

i agree with that i think obama has done nothing but tell ppl what to do since he has been in office and thats unamerican

well, he has abandoned so many of the things that made this country great. we have very little manufacturing left (obama said in a speech that we dont need manufacturing because we can just buy what we need from china), people are being told they have to buy certain things, and government jobs are increasing while private sector jobs are decreasing.

its a recipe for disaster.

He (Obama?) I think you forget that when Bush was in office, we lost more manufacturing jobs than ever before. Yes, it was intensified by the signing of NAFTA (Bill Clinton). But it really started with Reagan. Its just gotten worse over the last 15 yrs or so. I don't care if you're a republican or democrat, THEY ARE ALL CROOKED! Things wont change until the second American Revolution.

i agree with that i think obama has done nothing but tell ppl what to do since he has been in office and thats unamerican

well, he has abandoned so many of the things that made this country great. we have very little manufacturing left (obama said in a speech that we dont need manufacturing because we can just buy what we need from china), people are being told they have to buy certain things, and government jobs are increasing while private sector jobs are decreasing.

its a recipe for disaster.

i didn't know that he had said that about manufacturing thats why we don't have alot of jobs then. and exactly on the rest and he also said he wanted to get rid of cnas and have more nurses which i didn't like i was one at the time not anymore but my wife still is and i don't want neone to get rid of her job plus nurses could never do the work of cnas

edit: and if they did it would be more expensive

That is NOT the reason our jobs are gone. People are misinformed, and its not getting any better.

man ray you got it right. why don't we open reserves agian?(or are they still open never figured that out) i don't understand either why we bomb places and then fix it. we should just say we bombed it bc you couldn't take care of your own problems so we did and be done tell them to fix it themselves. and i also think that alot of the problem is rich ppl sitting on there money instead of puttin in back into the economy. if poorer ppl had the money they would spend it back in the economy and be broke again lol but it would help the economy. what good does money do sitting in bank accounts especially since its worth less and less all the time. why do ppl need to be so rich that they have to hide money just why what are you even going to do with it you know. they prob have everything they will ever need payed for. i think whoever is the president should play robin hood take from the rich and give to the poor bc the poor will just spend it and inturn it will eventually get back to the rich but with alot of other ppl paid inbetween and it will help the economy and i like hermain cain also he had a business and i heard a joke he that he must be good with money bc the pizza was god awful. also the adam west thing i thought family guy also

edit: also sorry for the book guys and any bad grammer

Giving poor people money would stimulate the economy? Wow. Just fucking wow...

id like to see a pres. get in and cut everyone salary including his own. the job isn't supposed to be about how much you make its to better the country. and cut alot of goverment

So, 400,000 a year to run this country is too much money? What about the guy that slashed THOUSANDS of jobs at Ford, GM, and Chrysler by moving overseas and makes 12 million a year, plus bonuses. Or the Waltons, and Walmart? How they force companies to move overseas to be able to sell them stuff cheap enough to sell in their stores.

so your big long bash and still have nothing to say. i saw no corrections to what anyone said just said they were wrong besides the walmart thing and walmart can't make anyone move they moved to keep sellin to walmart that could have taken there business elsewhere. but we are getting off topic its about presidents not walmart man. and like i said the president shouldn't be about money and he cost alot more than 400,000 secret service and everything that comes with it.

edit: and thats there right to move where they want we should just make it better for them to stay here

Doesn't matter....the Freemason's will do what they want regardless.......

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Doesn't matter....the Freemason's will do what they want regardless.......

u conspiracy theorist?

Nope...just a realist ......

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Archived