Video's from Sunday, Lots of Flex and hairtricks.

looks good bro!

you guys took off to wcgi hood show too?

I was going to, but i got a text saying the lot was full like as soon as they opened it up so said fuck it.

yeah, we went there, we had no idea that there was a separate section for "sounds" as they call it.

But, it was still cool, 15 min after we left there was a shooting though. It was hood as fuck dude, it was like a 10000 to 1 ratio of black to white, and since Devon and I had cameras every one thought we were photographers cause obviously we didn't fit in. Your video came out really nice though, I also put it in your build log. I need a demo though, I tried but you never let me :(

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

i see no decaf demo... i will forever be quiet if no one takes a vid of the lack of loudness

:clapping:

i left after grabbing the oscope since i didnt think strass was going to get in, wish i wouldve waited. ive attended 2 wgci shows and this was a bit crazy

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i see no decaf demo... i will forever be quiet if no one takes a vid of the lack of loudness

i left after grabbing the oscope since i didnt think strass was going to get in, wish i wouldve waited. ive attended 2 wgci shows and this was a bit crazy

I was going to ask you if you wanted me to grab my camera and do some more but after my demo you said that was enough :(

sorry man, and it was nice meeting you :)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

sorry bro, I bourght my camera out once, for your demo, and almost forgot to do that.

I was tired and not thinking much of anything really :(

whats with the urban tanks thing anyways???

I was wondering what that case you were holding onto so dearly lol.

some loud cars, ive heard a few of those before

that white envoy is prob my favorite, thing gets lowww

it's one of my favorites too.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur