yea i feel you guys but i was able to sell my crunch pzi 250.2 for 130 cash locally and that amp wasn't in the best cosmetically so i got faith but i might have to go lower if i want them sold asap for now i guess i will be bumping them still until some one wants them im in no rush though it would be nice to sell them as i relay hate them worst design ever could of got more if i wasn't such a puss and got online and went with 2 aq 15's or something but i went to a local shop and got them 145 each thought they would preform better but they are still loud just the lows are not good

I can get two brand new for $270 online, free shipping. Local people are stupid though, so give it some time and you might be able to sell for what your looking for.

thats wat im banking on cuz i and also they are only a few months old that helps i hope

My Build:Blazer Got Bass

HRbsD.png

when i sell stereo equipment. im just honest and let the equipment sell itself. im never hurting for money either so.......... you could sell it on here. atleast people on this site know what its worth.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

On Craigslist post tags under the description like kicker Jl rockford etc and have like "glass breaking system for sale!!!!" As the title. Will get more views lol tell people what they want to hear

Maybe i'll try this approach :lol: I do have a little crack in my windshield so I could use that and say its from the system

formerly known as Jaylor Swift