wtf+is+this+shit+reaction.jpg

God damn man, clearly either you werent making it obvious you liked her and she didnt know,

or shes just a hoe who was playin 2 guys, find a better girl dude. Plenty more out there,

And god damn nate :rofl: evil man :drinks:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

did she know you liked her? did she like you? did your friend know?

dont be a child and give her number out, trying to get payback because someone didnt like you. be a man and move on. its not a big deal. if your friend knew you liked her then he is an asshole. be glad you found out he is a shitty friend now instead of later.

ya she did cuz i told her, PLUS HES NOT THE ONE WHO WAS CLOSING HER, SHES THE ONE WHO JUST RANDOMLY SAID UR HOT AND I WANNA DATE YOU. the thing is it is bros before hos, xept i dont think he thinks that way. she's the one that said come hold my hand n sht, then she just walked away. And i am m,oving on, i dont play around with that shit

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

oh ya btw, he new i liked her alot, the thing is hes done this before to my other friend. I guess hes not the best choice for friend lol, i guess learning the hard way is better sometimes then u dont piss ur life away.

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

so she didnt like you?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ahahahahahahaha don't miss that shit. But I must say that was a dick move on your part. LOL "Friendship" isn't what it used to be.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

no shit lol!! actualy, she supposivly "likes" you, till she thinks someone else is hotter. I say fuck her, bros before hos, cant blame hgim for going with it shes bangin!

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

What your friend did was BS. He's putting hoes before bros. You need to find yourself a really good buddy to toke with honestly. Everyone I smoke with follows the "stoner etiquette". Basically, we don't rip each other off, we share everything if one of us needs something, we help each other out, and we all are each other's wing man.

***DC Rebuild Coming Soon***

What your friend did was BS. He's putting hoes before bros. You need to find yourself a really good buddy to toke with honestly. Everyone I smoke with follows the "stoner etiquette". Basically, we don't rip each other off, we share everything if one of us needs something, we help each other out, and we all are each other's wing man.

i wish i culd fiend a better friend. the problem is i live in a small town where everyone knows everyone, ive been friends with him since 5th grade. Thats why when i turn 18, im moving down to corpus christy texas where no one will no me, and i can start over! plus alot of my famliy is moving down there!

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's