accidentally deleted the wrong thing anyway to get it back?

I just deleted my checking information I keep on my computer by accident. I just closed an account and went to delete it out of my records and it brought up the wrong one and I didn't read. blah blah blah. long story short I just screwed myself is there anyway I can undo this?

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

the program is quicken. all it does is keep the dates and a running total. no personal information. there is no undo button or anything in the trash I already looked there. also come to find out my computer hasn't been making restore points on it's own.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

go to your trash and hit restore, and like posted above, drag it out.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

the first place I went was to the recycle bin. I restored that and nothing. I didn't lose the program I lost the information that the program was keeping track of for me.

I'm going to run that Recuva program here in like 2 seconds and see if that helps me out any. if not I guess I'll have to pull out the old statements and start entering again..

Thanks for the help so far

The Hook!

Ctrl%2BZ.png

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt