Sonic Electronix

Yeah, I've been talking to my buddy that's stationed over in Iraq right now, he comes back in July, and he wants me to install a system for him. He gave me a $1500 budget, but I don't know where to start.. There's just too many woofers, amps, and brands to choose from.. This is going in an F350.

He also doesn't want any "crappy" brands like, power acoustik, lanzer, pyle, dual, sony, or anything like that.

I was thinking some DC XL's and a RF 1500, but I don't know, somebody help me plz!

What's Included in the Budget:

2 12's

Amp

Box

Wiring

Extra Deep Cyle Bat.

Deadener and all that other good stuff.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

You need to give us more detail on the vehicle. Is it single cab, ext cab, 4 door. Where are the subs going? Behind seats, under seats, blow through, walled?

After that we should be able to help a bit more.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

he wants them under the seats, but i dont know if thats big enough for 12's. considering he doesnt have the truck yet. and it's going to be a 4 door.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

Yea xls ain't gonna fit and 1500 isn't near enough power you could put thar 15o0 on 2 lvl 4s tho possibly lvl 3s

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Yea xls ain't gonna fit and 1500 isn't near enough power you could put thar 15o0 on 2 lvl 4s tho possibly lvl 3s

i know, but 3500rms+ amps are like $700, which doesn't leave me much money for anything else.

Exactly so downgrade on bass and subs I think 2 dc lvl 3 12s on either a dc 1.2k or aq 1200 would be perfect.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

2 Level 4 12s.. Approx 500

DC 2k 400

Wiring 120

Deep cycle whatever you want 250

sound deadener everywhere 200

Box custom built your self 60

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE