Lowpt's Black widow Cruiser

definitely the nicest PT Cruiser I have ever seen. :good:

edit: How do you like the killerglass is it just like a clear radiator hose with a light in it?

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

The Killerglass hose is made from a Pyrex type glass. It has a red LED light under it. The car has orange coolant in it, to which I added red food coloring. This helps it to "glow" more red with the light.

wow very nice...

why ddint you go for soundstream subs? lol...

non the less... love the diamond plate peices...

I was going to go with a couple of T5-10s. When Soundstream discontinued them I started looking at alternatives. When I seen the Sundown 8s I was instantly hooked!!! I can't wait to get them!!

How do you like those Soundstream Taranchula speakers? Im getting 2 pairs of those and 4x6s perhaps tomorrow with a pair of the Soundstream pro mids to go in my doors.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

How do you like those Soundstream Taranchula speakers? Im getting 2 pairs of those and 4x6s perhaps tomorrow with a pair of the Soundstream pro mids to go in my doors.

I really like them. I have had someone say that the highs are a little bright but, overall great sound at a good price. Besides they have spiders on them! :lol:

Here is a couple more pics of some of the things done to the Cruiser.

First is the frenched antenna. I came close to just shaving it off. I decided not to do that because that would have been too easy and frenching is something that just isn't seen enough. I think it turned out well and the shorty antenna tops it off nicely.

100_6186-1.jpg

Next is the rear of the car. This pic shows the rear bumper that was Changed from a Xenon cover to a PTeazer Illusion bumper. It also shows the teardrop taillights (39 Ford) that are real glass. The gas filler is behind one of these. I will try to get pics of it up tomorrow. Lastly, it also shows the shaved hatch with the back-up camera mounted in the keyhole.

100_6196-1.jpg

I hope y'all like what has been done so far to the car. Don't forget SOTM voting opens tomorrow.

Ok as promised I am posting up some more pics of the builup of my car. These are the gas door mod pics.

From the first time I seen the teardrop lights on the car I thought it would be cool to flip it out and have the gas filler behind it. It took a bit of trial and error but, I think the end result came out nice.

This is what I started with.

100_5358-1.jpg

After welding.

100_5443-1.jpg

I had seen cars with similar setups at shows but, they were all done ghetto with just a hinge from the hardware store. I needed something to swing away from the car as it opened so it didn't mess the paint up. The solution was to modify a stock gas door hinge.

31532890035_medium.jpg

next was to take care of moving the filler neck. This is the spot it was going.

31532890037_medium.jpg

This is after the filler was in place.

31532890036_medium.jpg

Here it is in working condition.

100_5367-1.jpg

Closed

31532890042_medium-1.jpg

Painted

31532890019_medium.jpg

Turned out nice!! 8)

gasdoor.jpg

very nice