Lowpt's Black widow Cruiser

Just wanted to say, awesome job on the gas tank relocation. Very nice. I shaved mine off the truck, and did similar to your choice of action, and then ended up relocating it to inside the bed. :good:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

that fuel door relocation is awesome, great ride! my buddy recently bought a pt cruiser with lots of mods, I'm going to pass this thread on to him! :D

Kool, have him hit me up and I can give him some info on cruiser parts and shows.

very nice

Thanks ED!!

Just wanted to say, awesome job on the gas tank relocation. Very nice. I shaved mine off the truck, and did similar to your choice of action, and then ended up relocating it to inside the bed. :good:

Thanks! It took a lot of hours to do itbut, it is one of the things my car is known for. I have people that come up to me at shows and say "isn't this the car with the gas filler moved" I had one guy, that runs a body shop, see my cardomain page and track me down so I could bring it by for him to see. He was working on a cruiser show car.

VERY nice ride.

Thank you!!

Your gonna have my vote. This is a clean ass build! And I'm loving the pinstripping and inverted subs. Gives it a show car look 8)

Thanks, I need all the votes I can get just to catch up with Chodette. :santa:

Thanks everyone that has taken the time to check out my ride!! :drinks:

Until now I have pretty much hated those cars, but yours is a damn nice ride man.

I have heard that soooo many times. I believe any car can look nice. It is all in how it is executed. Thanks for the props and don't forget SOTM .

Very Slick! And great attention to the details. That really makes it pop. Good job Bro. :good:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived