Sonic Electronix

I just recieved my pa a3000db in the mail about 20 mintues ago. wanted to make sure it worked, so i walked out to my car and hooked in my remote line, my battery cable, rcas, and ground...then i go to start up my hu just to make sure the power light comes on. so i start it up and run back to my trunk...i notice that my protect light is on for about 3 seconds and then it switches to normal power light. is this normal ?\

thanks

i know with the ones i had the protect light would come on for a breif second (about 2-3 seconds) and as soon as the internal fan got up to full speed and you could hear it hum the light was off and the green light on,....so next step for you is to connect a sub to it to make sure you didnt get a bad amp to be safe of connect a volt meeter to the amp and see if it is puting out

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

post some pics bro. heck my amps take a second or so to come on also. what subs do you have?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

my only problem with that a3000db amp is

1) first amp blew up in my face, so I had to buy a second one really fast- returned the first one

2) second one was just plain noisey, like the internal fan has no bearings

but the goods are, great power for the price!!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived