Sundown Audio

Opinions...

littleitaly1990

right but roscoe stated that he was giving his xxx a clean unclipped signal just not giving the sub its rms so from what youre saying it just wouldnt be at optimal performance but from what roscoe and david are saying it will blow if you underpower the sub with a clean unclipped signal.

better learn how to read, I never said that.

Guest MegaloManiac

I agreed that underpowering a sub will kill it, thats all I agreed with, dont put words in my mouth, I just said I wasnt there when roscoe did his install so I cant comment on that, jez dude go get laid or something

point is you agreed with him 100%

dont throw figures out if you wont support him

right but roscoe stated that he was giving his xxx a clean unclipped signal just not giving the sub its rms so from what youre saying it just wouldnt be at optimal performance but from what roscoe and david are saying it will blow if you underpower the sub with a clean unclipped signal.

i'm not arguing with anyone.i was not there with roscoe,so i don't know.

all i was trying to say is i agree with both.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

point is you agreed with him 100%

dont throw figures out if you wont support him

dude are you really that stupid?

I just told you That I agree 100% with underpowering a sub will kill it, I didnt agree to a freaking thing he said about HIS woofer BLOWING up, I wasnt there I didnt see it in person, How could I agree or disagree with anything to do with his situation??

Guest MegaloManiac

dude are you really that stupid?

I just told you That I agree 100% with underpowering a sub will kill it, I didnt agree to a freaking thing he said about HIS woofer BLOWING up, I wasnt there I didnt see it in person, How could I agree or disagree with anything to do with his situation??

again you say underpowering will kill it. it WILL NOT. a CLIPPED signal WILL KILL it. Are you that stupid?

Archived