Pioneer AVH-P3200BT vs 3300DVD

Essentially the same unit, the 3200 I can get from Sonicelectronix for $400 that includes the kit and stuff and the 3300 from Audio Savings for $349 but no kit so I'll have to pay for that also. Which one would make more sense to get?

Also, I believe the 3200 its 8 Band and the 3300 is 7 band

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

You must mean the P3300BT, or the P3200BT.. Because I checked both sites (and Pioneer) and didn't see a P3300DVD. Or did you mean P4300DVD? And it seems that Audio Savings is giving the $50 discount in lieu of the missing kit.

Did you already make a decision? Of course it would make more sense to get 8 bands, instead of 7. But at the same time, if you're going to add a processor in the future, depending on which one you get, the in-dash EQ might not even matter.

I was in a similar position a few weeks ago. I was choosing between the P6300BT, or the P5200BT. After I found out, as you did, that they are essentially the same unit, with Pandora (something I don't use) added to the P6300BT, I went with the P5200.

Then I decided that I already have a bluetooth earpiece, so why waste money on a bluetooth mic in my car? So I scoured the internet for a P5200DVD, but came across a P5200BT on craigslist for $300.

Moral of the story; used is just as good as new (you're aware of the brand new P3200bts starting at $329 on Amazon, right? and used-like new P3300bts starting at $299), and if you don't need bluetooth or navigation, don't waste the dough.

For a double din, if you don't need the bluetooth, I'd personally go with the P4300DVD. I don't like the DVD slot on the front of the unit. It looks more classy when it's hidden behind the screen.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

You must mean the P3300BT, or the P3200BT.. Because I checked both sites (and Pioneer) and didn't see a P3300DVD. Or did you mean P4300DVD? And it seems that Audio Savings is giving the $50 discount in lieu of the missing kit.

Did you already make a decision? Of course it would make more sense to get 8 bands, instead of 7. But at the same time, if you're going to add a processor in the future, depending on which one you get, the in-dash EQ might not even matter.

I was in a similar position a few weeks ago. I was choosing between the P6300BT, or the P5200BT. After I found out, as you did, that they are essentially the same unit, with Pandora (something I don't use) added to the P6300BT, I went with the P5200.

Then I decided that I already have a bluetooth earpiece, so why waste money on a bluetooth mic in my car? So I scoured the internet for a P5200DVD, but came across a P5200BT on craigslist for $300.

Moral of the story; used is just as good as new (you're aware of the brand new P3200bts starting at $329 on Amazon, right? and used-like new P3300bts starting at $299), and if you don't need bluetooth or navigation, don't waste the dough.

For a double din, if you don't need the bluetooth, I'd personally go with the P4300DVD. I don't like the DVD slot on the front of the unit. It looks more classy when it's hidden behind the screen.

I'd get the one with bluetooth or the Bluetooth adapter for the simple reason of when I'm driving around going boom, I won't hear my phone ring.

That said, I don't think the one with bluetooth built in has bluetooth audio streaming. I'm too lazy to check.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert