Sonic Electronix

Sorry for the 20 question game, so one more question, i dont' have to set anything as dc said, as long as i hook it up to my amp instead of my battery? To give me more wire room toplay with can i hook it up from the wires behind the headunit, instead of the ones on the amp. Thanks for any help.

Edited by TheNewbie

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

You may have to set something, it's very possible I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time :P

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Haha alright then i couldn't do it from behind my headunit, instead i'll go with what you guys are saying go straight from my amp, unless it is possible from behind the headunit seeing how there is a constant power that you have to hook up, as well as a ground, and the remote wire is there that goes to the amp, with what little knowledge i have im thinking this could work. Sorry if this is what you were suggesting david and i just didn't catch on and Super, usually your right on the forums i've been reading hehe but just incase maybe someone can come along and give us both some knowledge if it still has to be set. :)

Check out my build log:

Haha alright then i couldn't do it from behind my headunit, instead i'll go with what you guys are saying go straight from my amp, unless it is possible from behind the headunit seeing how there is a constant power that you have to hook up, as well as a ground, and the remote wire is there that goes to the amp, with what little knowledge i have im thinking this could work. Sorry if this is what you were suggesting david and i just didn't catch on and Super, usually your right on the forums i've been reading hehe but just incase maybe someone can come along and give us both some knowledge if it still has to be set. :)

Do not hook it up behind the head unit, the reading will not be accurate. You want a volt meter to monitor the voltage your amp is getting, so put it as close to the amplifier as possible.

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Alright thanks man, the wires behind the stinger aren't very long, so would there be a way i can make them longer? Im sure this is a simple answer im just to dumb to think of it :o

Check out my build log: