Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

^^^^^^BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

fuckin right bro!!!!! thats some FUNNY SHIT!!!!

:D:D:D:P:lol:B):D:P:D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

drank a lil last night. HORRIBLE night of pong except for one game...

our first game against this one team they shoot make one cup. i bounce and make it and my partner makes one. they pull the cups as he pulls the balls out and hands them back he holds his cup up a little and i throw it RIGHT into his drinking cup. game lasted literally 30 seconds. FASTEST game of beer pong ive EVER played.

now for the rest of the games...whoa i dunno what happened. off night.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

omg GRRRRREAT night. went to a new club/bar place. played good music and got to dance my ass off. i was a lil dance floe hoe! it was great. and i was spittin game at this one check cuz she kept pointin me out n shit. got to talkin to her...(i'm 22) and found out she's 28. i'm a PIMP!! kindergarten teacher too. shit i'm still drunk right now too. i rode a fucking bull too. i rode it like a champ. mother fucker couldnt shake me! till i tried doin a fancy hat trick with my drunk self then got tipsy and fell but it was good cuz she was impressed ;) all that matters. now...time to go drink some water cuz i'm about to dehydrate and pass my ass out. good times good times tonight...

omg GRRRRREAT night. went to a new club/bar place. played good music and got to dance my ass off. i was a lil dance floe hoe! it was great. and i was spittin game at this one check cuz she kept pointin me out n shit. got to talkin to her...(i'm 22) and found out she's 28. i'm a PIMP!! kindergarten teacher too. shit i'm still drunk right now too. i rode a fucking bull too. i rode it like a champ. mother fucker couldnt shake me! till i tried doin a fancy hat trick with my drunk self then got tipsy and fell but it was good cuz she was impressed ;) all that matters. now...time to go drink some water cuz i'm about to dehydrate and pass my ass out. good times good times tonight...

Pics of teacher or she has no teeth

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton