just now saw this post.

I started "Wicked toys" car club in reno, nv back in '03.

i only let people that were serious about there rides, and didnt go around starting shit with other clubs or anybody period.

it was all about rolling out together showing off our rides at comps or just downtown reno.

if members got out of control they were out just like that no exceptions just because i wanted to make sure i can park my ride anywhere and not have to worry about somebody messing with my truck.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

just now saw this post.

I started "Wicked toys" car club in reno, nv back in '03.

i only let people that were serious about there rides, and didnt go around starting shit with other clubs or anybody period.

it was all about rolling out together showing off our rides at comps or just downtown reno.

if members got out of control they were out just like that no exceptions just because i wanted to make sure i can park my ride anywhere and not have to worry about somebody messing with my truck.

EXACTLY!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

SMD Vehicle club ;) i know u got them rams and raptors
im real close to tearing into the '07 Rav 4... B)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i have been in 2 car clubs the the First one started out great then the president / founder of the club decided him and his wife were to be the only ones on the clubs account and then the money started coming up short. The president started getting new shyt for his ride and his house.Wonder how this came to be.

Anyways I got out of that shyt and a lot of the guys followed suit and we got our own club started Team Players out of Clarksville TN .....we have the hotties Cars and trucks in the area, best looking, best setups, some of the hotties systems. right now we are about 65 cars and trucks strong , we have 34 bikers (night stakers) that are apart of the club as well. This club is the best by far that i have had a pleasure of being a part of if.

Edited by hammerdown

I am Team founder and present of Team Notoriously Loud Mafia, which is a car club mainly based out of Des moines iowa, but we have national membership as well. Our team along with Team Wolf Pack Audio partnership to provide the best club we could for our members and it is working great. Our goal is to bring more people in to car audio competition and keep the spirit of fun into competition again. We have had a great season this year and plan on having many more to come.