MickyMcD Posted October 13, 2007 Report Posted October 13, 2007 Well, I just took a massive after grog bog. It fucking stinks. How was your day? Cheers, Mick Quote Work;DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS VeniceMeyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2'sRAMSA Monitor AmplifiersP.Audio MonitorsBSS OMNIDRIVE and SoundwebDBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ'sRCF TT22ARCF ART320
roscoe1129 Posted October 13, 2007 Report Posted October 13, 2007 Well, I just took a massive after grog bog. It fucking stinks.How was your day? Cheers, Mick Had to take the browns to the superbowl about an hour ago.... now I am sitting at work........... shit stinks............. Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Big P Posted October 13, 2007 Report Posted October 13, 2007 I NEED TO DROP THE COSBY KIDS OFF AT THE POOL IN A FEW MINUTES caps lol Quote
roscoe1129 Posted October 13, 2007 Report Posted October 13, 2007 Well just had a HUGE plate of spaghetti and I feel the Keister cakes forming already! Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.