a few years ago they had to declare a State of Emergency in Richmond, CA because there were so many murders :shrug:

lol but im glad I live where it could never flood

State of Emergency for so many murders? :ehh: thats scary shit dude. I dont know if id rather be there or here where it floods

yeah, Richmond isn't as bad anymore. Oakland was bad too at that same time (and still is bad) but Richmond is a small city. Another city here in the Bay, EPA (East Palo Alto) back in the 80's/90'swas the murder capital of the country. 2.5 sq miles, in 1992, it had the highest homicide rate in the country with 24,322 people, and 42 murders, equaling a rate of 172.7 homicides per 100,000 residents.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Wish we had some rain... but not to much, i dont have flood insurance.

We are in the category of "extreme drought"

http://www.drought.unl.edu/dm/DM_southeast.htm

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

a few years ago they had to declare a State of Emergency in Richmond, CA because there were so many murders :shrug:

lol but im glad I live where it could never flood

State of Emergency for so many murders? :ehh: thats scary shit dude. I dont know if id rather be there or here where it floods

yeah, Richmond isn't as bad anymore. Oakland was bad too at that same time (and still is bad) but Richmond is a small city. Another city here in the Bay, EPA (East Palo Alto) back in the 80's/90'swas the murder capital of the country. 2.5 sq miles, in 1992, it had the highest homicide rate in the country with 24,322 people, and 42 murders, equaling a rate of 172.7 homicides per 100,000 residents.

Thats scary crazy man

Wish we had some rain... but not to much, i dont have flood insurance.

We are in the category of "extreme drought"

http://www.drought.unl.edu/dm/DM_southeast.htm

Thats crappy. Since the town declared a state of emergency the government or some shit is supposed to take care of the houses that have flooded. Im not exactly sure :shrug:

2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

5% Tint All Around

Current Set Up: Link

I dont understand we got like IIRC.. like 26 inches of rain in 3 days last year. 4 inches dont seem much

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

my old town in georgia got hit with some nasty floods back in late '09. i was living in the next town over at the time, but the floods still got parts of the town i was in.

but if you wanna send some of that rain to south GA/north FL, feel free. im tired of all this damn smoke.