June 2011 SOTM Vote  

161 members have voted

1. 1. June 2011 SOTM Vote

Show my cruiser a lil' love too! :drink40:

lowpt, that cruizer is sick! probably the baddest one i've seen so far. :good:

The Project!!

dunkoholicavatar-copy3.gif

1954 Trunk Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102529-1954-chevy-belair-trunk-build/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Daily!!

dunkoholicavatardc.gif

Head Unit: Alpine 9883

Subwoofer: 2 12's DC Level 4 XL

Amplifier: New DC 3.5 K

Rear Center Console: 1 8' DD 1508

Amplifier: Rockford fosgate 500

Mids and Tweets: Beyma tweets

e36 Trunk/Subwoofer Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=27903

well i hate to be a debbie downer but its not like we all,(those of us that are running), did not already know who is/was going to win

Yeah pretty much, but still gotta try! Thought maybe the cleanliness and fab work may get me more votes! But if I lose to Cableguy or Dunkoholic, I am not gonna be upset, both cars im envious, one cause I love SQ, & I have a 50 ford sedan, that I will eventually finish!

yea i agree with you i would not be too upset i mean yea it kinda hurts, being that i had already basically designed what i wanted to use the speakers for and where i would put them but oh well i guess there is always next month and the next and the next ............ and so on and so forth

well i hate to be a debbie downer but its not like we all,(those of us that are running), did not already know who is/was going to win

Yeah pretty much, but still gotta try! Thought maybe the cleanliness and fab work may get me more votes! But if I lose to Cableguy or Dunkoholic, I am not gonna be upset, both cars im envious, one cause I love SQ, & I have a 50 ford sedan, that I will eventually finish!

yea i agree with you i would not be too upset i mean yea it kinda hurts, being that i had already basically designed what i wanted to use the speakers for and where i would put them but oh well i guess there is always next month and the next and the next ............ and so on and so forth

Yeah, I may enter in more, but I doubt it! Just dont think small stereos are favored, regardless of who built it, what equipment, or how clean it is! Thats just my opinion!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Damn, this month is not looking to promising, but thats to be expected with such a nice car (dunkoholic)!

Send some votes my way!

Thanks

Mike

right once i saw what everyone was talking about (dunkoholic) i knew it was over.

05 Ford F150 Single Cab

Audio:

-Pioneer DEH-3200DVD

-Hertz Hi-energy 5x7 Front

-RE Audio 5x7 Rear

-DD 2512 in Custom 40 Hz Box

-Eclipse EA4100 High/Mid amp

-Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp

-Audison Connnection RCAs

-Random wire:Kicker,RF,Lightning Audio

Looks like the race is for 2nd. Vote for Loki!!

thanks man.

i thought 1st place wins it all?

05 Ford F150 Single Cab

Audio:

-Pioneer DEH-3200DVD

-Hertz Hi-energy 5x7 Front

-RE Audio 5x7 Rear

-DD 2512 in Custom 40 Hz Box

-Eclipse EA4100 High/Mid amp

-Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp

-Audison Connnection RCAs

-Random wire:Kicker,RF,Lightning Audio

Damn, this month is not looking to promising, but thats to be expected with such a nice car (dunkoholic)!

Send some votes my way!

Thanks

Mike

right once i saw what everyone was talking about (dunkoholic) i knew it was over.

Yeah I saw that after I was in [facepalm]

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Send some votes my way!

Thanks

Mike

Yeah I saw that after I was in [facepalm]

Agreed.

But we can still try!!

Archived