June 2011 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Audiosavings

June 2011 SOTM Vote  

161 members have voted

1. 1. June 2011 SOTM Vote

well i hate to be a debbie downer but its not like we all,(those of us that are running), did not already know who is/was going to win

Yeah pretty much, but still gotta try! Thought maybe the cleanliness and fab work may get me more votes! But if I lose to Cableguy or Dunkoholic, I am not gonna be upset, both cars im envious, one cause I love SQ, & I have a 50 ford sedan, that I will eventually finish!

yea i agree with you i would not be too upset i mean yea it kinda hurts, being that i had already basically designed what i wanted to use the speakers for and where i would put them but oh well i guess there is always next month and the next and the next ............ and so on and so forth

Yeah, I may enter in more, but I doubt it! Just dont think small stereos are favored, regardless of who built it, what equipment, or how clean it is! Thats just my opinion!

it never hurts to enter. and you never know whats going to happen. im sure there will be more months where the little guy is featured or single sub etc. I personally love the themed months and SOTM in general. It lets me see builds id probably never see because of the sheer volume of build logs that are on here. The only thing I dont like is people who complain about how its run or try to say someone is cheating etc.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

well i hate to be a debbie downer but its not like we all,(those of us that are running), did not already know who is/was going to win

Yeah pretty much, but still gotta try! Thought maybe the cleanliness and fab work may get me more votes! But if I lose to Cableguy or Dunkoholic, I am not gonna be upset, both cars im envious, one cause I love SQ, & I have a 50 ford sedan, that I will eventually finish!

yea i agree with you i would not be too upset i mean yea it kinda hurts, being that i had already basically designed what i wanted to use the speakers for and where i would put them but oh well i guess there is always next month and the next and the next ............ and so on and so forth

Yeah, I may enter in more, but I doubt it! Just dont think small stereos are favored, regardless of who built it, what equipment, or how clean it is! Thats just my opinion!

it never hurts to enter. and you never know whats going to happen. im sure there will be more months where the little guy is featured or single sub etc. I personally love the themed months and SOTM in general. It lets me see builds id probably never see because of the sheer volume of build logs that are on here. The only thing I dont like is people who complain about how its run or try to say someone is cheating etc.

well yeah i guess it gives me a better chance to try and continue to run and try to win but something like this was more towards what i was looking for

I agree N8ball. The theme adds a lil' somethin' extra to SOTM. It makes it even more exciting and fun. :clapping:

I guess in time, I just gotta get out more builds, show some more work!

That's my additude. Just keep trying!! I am just glad anyone thought enough of my ride to give me a vote. :drink40: I can't wait to get everything together to start the rebuild in my car. I am kinda like The Bandit, "Showing off is what I do best"!!

BurtReynolds1__97685_zoom-1.jpg

I guess in time, I just gotta get out more builds, show some more work!

That's my additude. Just keep trying!! I am just glad anyone thought enough of my ride to give me a vote. :drink40: I can't wait to get everything together to start the rebuild in my car. I am kinda like The Bandit, "Showing off is what I do best"!!

BurtReynolds1__97685_zoom.jpg

Yeah I have a 50 ford 4-door sedan getting air ride, 2011 Mustang engine and trans, but leaving the outside aged, custom pinstriping, and my logo for car audio on the sides! But doing the the whole interior with a modern feel!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

:clapping: vote for aaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif

The Project!!

dunkoholicavatar-copy3.gif

1954 Trunk Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102529-1954-chevy-belair-trunk-build/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Daily!!

dunkoholicavatardc.gif

Head Unit: Alpine 9883

Subwoofer: 2 12's DC Level 4 XL

Amplifier: New DC 3.5 K

Rear Center Console: 1 8' DD 1508

Amplifier: Rockford fosgate 500

Mids and Tweets: Beyma tweets

e36 Trunk/Subwoofer Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=27903

Archived