New K-Rino Album(Contest)(Album/cash prize for winners)

So K's coming out with a new album called "The Day of the Storm", it should be awesome like all his other albums. I am thinking of doing a contest/drawing like I did with Hopsin's "RAW" album, but this time it will be a little different, but more of that after the album sampler and tracklisting

1.THE DAY OF THE STORM INTRO

2.TROUBLE ROAD

3.READY TO RIDE

4.I MISS

5.BE CAREFUL

6.LET IT BURN

7.UNIVERSAL AUTOR

8.FLOW SESSION NUMBER 4

9.NO ENERGY

10.M.O.A.N.(MISSED OPPORTUNITIES AND NEGLIGENCE)

11.TRY

12.SICK FOR NO REASON

13.IDENTITY THEFT

14.THE FALLEN KING

15.AINT GOOD ENOUGH

16.DOCTOR JACK

17.RETURN OF THE SORCERER

18.WHEN THE BOMBS DROP

19.STRIP DOWN

The album starts shipping the beginning of next week FYI.....

Ok, this is how it works, once this topic reaches the 3rd page, everyone that posted(contributing type posts please) then everyones names that had posted before and after will be entered to win a copy of the album for free provided by me. Ok now every page after the 3rd page I will add a paypal gift to the winners copy of the album.

So its like this

1st to be drawn= Album and 15 dollar gift

2nd to be drawn= Album and 10 dollar gift

3rd to be drawn= Album and 5 dollar gift

I will let this go on for about a week perhaps a little longer, So lets get this started, all you have to do to enter is to post in this thread, I would prefer it be somewhat meaningful, but W/E, this is just to show my dedication to K and to help spread the word and talent of K.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

is he from Memphis?

No Houston Texas

Been around since the mid 80's, this is his 21st album and the second one of this year.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Another good artist that I had not heard of until you posted them. Like the Hopsin album I will buy a copy myself if my name is not drawn. Thanks for bringing this to SMD. :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Thanks for the words guys, and to yall that are feeling this album he has a shit ton of other great songs.

Also here is the K-Rino/SPC site, if yall have any question or just want to check out some more stuff.

The majority of the time K will answer back to you withing a day or two he is a real cool guy, On that site my name is Bass for Miles.

http://southparkcoalition.webs.com/

Oh BTW I already ordered my copy, on Saturday depending on how this thread goes I will order some more copy's

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Hehe i don't know how many times i have seen that dude driving around Houston. K-rino songs were on a billion DJ Screw tapes back in the day.

Dude for sure has skills. :good: :good: :good:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I've noticed you have great taste in music. K, Hopsin, Eligh... I'm not stalking you or anything, but it seems like every thread in this section I'm interested in, you made. Lol :drinks:

check out havik then. they're the group i like the best of the artists he's posted. turn em all out and the road ahead are free mixtapes, the third lane is on itunes for $10