Sonic Electronix

Lol seems like they contacted you and got & correct address,and have already sent them back out,try being more patient,2 weeks isnt that long

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

So, you admit that they have tried to send you the recone, but the address was wrong. Then they resent it to the correct address. Did they charge you for the additional shipping? Doubt it. You are saying they are shit simply because you got a DC recone before a FI recone? That is the dumbest thing I've read all day!

you dumb ass u are always on someones post jackin stay out of it cas u have no idea whats goin on when u see my posts i dont want ur replies cas ur always being a smart dumbass!

you're the only dumbass that's posted in this thread so far...pretty sure sensai has a spot for you today. Not only did you send them a wrong address (what kind of fucking idiot forgets where they live), but you get mad at them for your own incompetence.

edit: you're also not allowed to have a curse word in the title..there's another thing you did wrong.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

If you are Jermaine..I can not help that the post office shipped your recones back to us from the virgin islands because we did not have the right address. How long they were there before they shipped them back to us I have no clue...we just got them back last week in which I contacted you and said hey..apparently we have the wrong address.

They're gone again with the correct..USPS should have emailed you a tracking number to your 'rally' address that comes up in my email.

If you are somebody else, I have no clue what you are talking about waiting 2 months for recones. We just got out last batch of 18" cones in on Friday and were unable to do 18" stuff for about 2.5-3 weeks while we waited on them.

N2 recones are on the website now...it is as simple as click drop and go. They are only done 1 day per week. They are the same as the UFO BTL recones other then a gap height difference.

yes i am jermaine, i tried hard not to come on the forum and say ne ting,but when u guys are doin a good job we come on the forum and say u r but when u are not and the service is lackin,not responding to emails and have ppl up my ass for their sub then i have to come on here and say sumtin about it...if its sent out, this thursday is gonna make it two weeks it shouldnt take that long.

Service is not lacking...it was totally out of our control. We did not know that they went to the wrong address..we just sent them to what we had on file. What the post office did with them from when we sent them and hung out there for a while apparently and then got sent back. I did not know that they had got sent back because the shipping department never told Scott or I about something being returned. We just build and ship stuff, we do not track it or look it up to see where and when it went, we do not have time for that. Again, we just got them back last week..USPS should have emailed you your tracking number to you for the recones.

I'm glad that Rusty can get you recones, that is fine and he's a good dude. But if the recones had gotten returned to him you would be in the same boat complaining about the exact same thing. We can not control what a delivery service does. Check your email from USPS for the tracking number. If you do not have it email me and I will dig for it when I get a few minutes later today.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

and for those who say that its good CS its not cas emails have been send weeks str8 with no response its only now i came on the forum and said sumtin publicly im getn a response it shouldnt have to b that way, they have an email address for a reason.

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

If you are Jermaine..I can not help that the post office shipped your recones back to us from the virgin islands because we did not have the right address. How long they were there before they shipped them back to us I have no clue...we just got them back last week in which I contacted you and said hey..apparently we have the wrong address.

They're gone again with the correct..USPS should have emailed you a tracking number to your 'rally' address that comes up in my email.

If you are somebody else, I have no clue what you are talking about waiting 2 months for recones. We just got out last batch of 18" cones in on Friday and were unable to do 18" stuff for about 2.5-3 weeks while we waited on them.

N2 recones are on the website now...it is as simple as click drop and go. They are only done 1 day per week. They are the same as the UFO BTL recones other then a gap height difference.

yes i am jermaine, i tried hard not to come on the forum and say ne ting,but when u guys are doin a good job we come on the forum and say u r but when u are not and the service is lackin,not responding to emails and have ppl up my ass for their sub then i have to come on here and say sumtin about it...if its sent out, this thursday is gonna make it two weeks it shouldnt take that long.

Service is not lacking...it was totally out of our control. We did not know that they went to the wrong address..we just sent them to what we had on file. What the post office did with them from when we sent them and hung out there for a while apparently and then got sent back. I did not know that they had got sent back because the shipping department never told Scott or I about something being returned. We just build and ship stuff, we do not track it or look it up to see where and when it went, we do not have time for that. Again, we just got them back last week..USPS should have emailed you your tracking number to you for the recones.

I'm glad that Rusty can get you recones, that is fine and he's a good dude. But if the recones had gotten returned to him you would be in the same boat complaining about the exact same thing. We can not control what a delivery service does. Check your email from USPS for the tracking number. If you do not have it email me and I will dig for it when I get a few minutes later today.

will do so thanks!

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

Hey man, sometimes things get mixed up and it gets a wrong address labeled on the box, they have corrected their wrong and even contacted you about it they've said they shipped it. IT WILL GET THERE! stop being a big baby about it and just wait, i dont think a few extra days is going to kill you.

IMO they have awesome CS, When they were on back order for the UFO BTL's (early 2010) when they got all the parts in they called every single person that had ordered one. They made sure we still wanted it went over the options we chose and asked us our t-shirt size, 9 days after that call i had my sub and a FREE t-shirt, thats great CS to me.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

So, you admit that they have tried to send you the recone, but the address was wrong. Then they resent it to the correct address. Did they charge you for the additional shipping? Doubt it. You are saying they are shit simply because you got a DC recone before a FI recone? That is the dumbest thing I've read all day!

you dumb ass u are always on someones post jackin stay out of it cas u have no idea whats goin on when u see my posts i dont want ur replies cas ur always being a smart dumbass!

you're the only dumbass that's posted in this thread so far...pretty sure sensai has a spot for you today. Not only did you send them a wrong address (what kind of fucking idiot forgets where they live), but you get mad at them for your own incompetence.

ur the next dumb ass cas if u realized when he said sumtin about not puttin the address on the item he was speakin to chode so like i told yal stop assin in the convo if ur not gonna read the whole post!

edit: you're also not allowed to have a curse word in the title..there's another thing you did wrong.

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

and for those who say that its good CS its not cas emails have been send weeks str8 with no response its only now i came on the forum and said sumtin publicly im getn a response it shouldnt have to b that way, they have an email address for a reason.

Edit: nvm. Seems its sorted.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Your funny man, you come on a forum but don't want others to post their opinion on the situation? That's what private messaging is for, so it is simply between you and other individual.

And just a quick question, what am I "jackin"? Did I magically steal a bowl of Fruity Pebbles or some shit like that? Learn to use proper grammar ;)

Oh, I'm a smart dumbass? Okay then...

u jackin his dick thats what u jackin so u learn grammar while u sharing a 18" dc wid someone else.

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

im not mad at nick on this forum am mad at all the ppl who always have a fast ass comment on every post u go on thats what pisses me off and appreciate nicks repsonse even tho i had to come all the way on the forum to include other fools for a response

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

Archived